Friday, March 1, 2013

Pure Ice Alter Ego

It's time for another manicure!!

Today I'm excited to show you a lovely drugstore (technically Walmart) nail polish!

Now, most familiar with Walmart and polish are familiar with the Pure Ice line available there, a great quality polish for under $2!

Recently Pure Ice came out with a new collection that I managed to find a few things from before the display was completely cleaned out.

I have one of those polishes to show you!

Pure Ice Alter Ego
Pure Ice's Alter Ego is a really pretty polish from their original Runway Trends collection release (they have since re-released this line with more polishes and some name changes, but I don't think Alter Ego is there anymore).  It's a dark brown base with some gunmetal metallic flakes and gold, bronze, silver, and green micro shimmer. 

This polish went on pretty much opaque in two coats, but as usual I did three, habit of mine. 

I love most of the Pure Ice polishes I've tried, there have been a few duds, but you get those even with polishes you pay $10 and up for, so it's a pretty darn good deal to get these for under $2!

What do you guys think of this one?  Have you tried Pure Ice?

Leave me comments below and like and follow me everywhere!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment