Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hare Heat Plague

Hi all!

I have a manicure for you, and what's more it's an indie!!

Today, I have a polish from Hare to share and I can't wait to see what you guys think.

Hare Heat Plague
The polish I'm wearing today is Hare Heat Plague, a medium grassy green jelly base with orange, red-ish purple and violet glitters in various shapes and sizes from hexes to squares, micro to medium.

The picture shows three coats, and its pretty much only opaque due to the glitter but still very little visible nail line.  The glitter in this is probably some of the best laying glitter I've ever used, completely smooth, to the point that I only needed one coat of top coat...yes just one with glitter!!

I love this polish in the bottle, but sadly it's not my favorite on, i think the coloring with my skin tone just doesn't appeal to me, but this polish is still so pretty in itself!

What do you guys think?  Have you tried Hare polishes?

Leave me a comment and Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr, and Like me on Facebook!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment