Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jindie Nails "Bells & Whistles"

I have today's manicure to share (at a normal human time today too)!

I decided I wanted to play around with my untrieds...particularly indies and undies (haha I just made that up and I love it).

And this time, I came up with this lovely pastel manicure that just screams spring time.

Jindie Nails Bells & Whistles and Sally Hansen Whisper
For this manicure I started with Sally Hansen's Whisper from their (now discontinued) Smooth & Perfect collection.  I had originally thought of just doing accent nails with the Jindie, with Whisper being the main color, but when it was still not opaque after four coats, Bells & Whistles quickly became the star.

Whisper is a GROGEOUS color though, a nice, subtly frosted lavender that has a lovely sheerness if you are looking for that particular aesthetic, this time I was not.

Bells & Whistles added just what I was looking for for this manicure (and completed the opacity too).  It's a fun polish with a shimmery lavender base and lots of glitter in all shapes and sizes, including hexes, butterflies, shards, and hearts, and all kinds of colors from blue to purple to silver to holographic and iridescent.

Together, these two colors made such a lovely Spring look.

What do you think of this manicure?  What are your favorite colors for Spring?

Be sure to follow me here and on all the other places listed in the About Me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment