Sunday, February 24, 2013

Enchanted Polish "Hey Jude"

So this post is definitely a better late than never post, sorry guys!

It's gonna be a bit short just cause it's late and I'm not thinking the most clearly haha, so bear with me.

I have an untried indie from my stack to share tonight and I think you're all going to love it...cause I do!
Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude
 
Enchanted Polish Hey Jude
 For this manicure I used Enchanted Polish's Hey Jude from their Imagine Collection, inspired by The Beatles (go figure lol).  This polish is gorgeous!  It's an emerald green multi-chrome that shifts from it's emerald to a sage green, silver, and beautiful purple.  Then on top of that, it has a great scattered holo in it too!

Enchanted Polish is pretty much famous in the nail polish world for its unique and breathtaking polishes, multi-chromes and holos and glitters and everything in between.

This polish is a bit sheer, but buildable, but I decided I'd cut to the chase and put on my undies (OPI Don't Mess With OPI), which in all was a great idea in my opinion.

Flat out, I'm LOVING this manicure, I'm kind of really sad to take it off for tomorrow...but cest la vie, tomorrow will be pretty too (I hope).

Have you tried Enchanted Polish?  If you want to you can find it on Llarowe (and I bought this polish myself though I'll gladly take some for sample hint hint Leah Ann haha...just kidding, but really).

Leave comments and don't forget all the fun social media clicking you can do!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment