Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Two-toned Tuesday: OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and Candeo Jellybean

It's Two-Toned Tuesday!

Yup, that means I have a manicure consisting of two, count em two colors (not that that's different from most days haha).

Today I decided to go with the simple accent nail, a classic that's always fun!

I brought some more spring into the colors again (I guess I have spring on the brain).

This is what I came up with!

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook & Candeo Jellybean
These are two of my more recent acquisitions, and the only reason I came up with the combo is because I had my swatch sticks of each of them beside each other and noticed the blue matched the blue glitter in Jellybean.

Can't Find My Czechbook is from OPI's new Euro Centrale Collection, and is a beautiful aqua blue creme that goes on opqaue in three coats.  Candeo Jellybean is a polish with a pale yellow base, full of micro and hex glitters in purple, blue, aqua, orange, and pink.

Together they look kinda Springy-Easter to me, but I love how the OPI brings out the blue glitter in Jellybean.

What do you guys think?

Leave your comments below and Follow and Like me on all your profiles!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

2 comments:

  1. I love this duo! The love how the OPI pulls the aqua glitter to the forefront.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that too! It's kind of amazing what color pairing can do!

      Delete