Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Two-toned Tuesday: China Glaze Kalahari Kiss and Rainbow Honey Kitsune

Back with another manicure, this one for Two-toned Tuesday!

I decided I wanted to do a combination of tape manicure and accent nail, and I found a fun color pair in my name brand and indie collections.

This is what I came up with.

China Glaze Kalahari Kiss & Rainbow Honey Kitsune w/top coat
The main color I used here was China Glaze Kalahari Kiss from the On Safari collection.  This is a nice golden sand, khaki creme polish that's a bit more tan in some lights and bit more yellow in others.  Three coats got to full opaque nicely.

Then I did the accent and triangles with Rainbow Honey Kitsune from the Yokai collection, a golden, cream colored base with red, bronze, gold, and iridescent glitters in it.  This one also went opaque in three coats on the accent nail and did well with the tape for the triangles, no pulling or anything.

I like the subtle change in color and texture for the triangles and just the two colors in general.

But what do you guys think?  Is there a favorite way you have to put together two polish colors in one manicure?

Let me know below, and as always, Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest, and Like me on Facebook!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment