Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rainbow Honey Oni and Jordana Bronze Fest

So I know it's late, but I promised a post today and I will write one!

Unfortunately, my pink wednesday manicure for this weeks is lost to the manicure gods for now since I can't find the cord to my computer and that means the pictures are stuck on camera memory :(.

But I do have the manicure I wore today to show you!!

Rainbow Honey Oni & Jordana Bronze Fest w/top coat
For this manicure I started with a base of three coats of Rainbow Honey's Oni, a polish with a dark coffee brown base with lots of bronze and gold micro shimmer in it.

Then, to pep it up, I added a thin coat of Jordana's Bronze Fest, a glitter polish with large copper and gold hexes and micro glitters.

I love the look of these two together!  There's something almost three dimensional about it, and it reminds me of fallen leaves (not that I ever see them in Texas).

I know this manicure is probably more fall, and it's nearly March and it was 93 degrees here today, but I just love the warm glow of this combo, so neener neener neener to all the haters.

What do you guys think?  Do you get to have seasons where you live?

Leave me comments!  And don't forget to follow and like me in the various locations listed in the About me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment