Monday, February 25, 2013

Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox February 2013

I have my recent Influenster VoxBox to share with you guys!

I'll give you some information of just how to get your own VoxBox in a bit.

For this I have pics of what's inside and first impressions, more in depth reviews of the products will follow as I have a good idea of how well they work.

Sweetheart VoxBox Card Front
Sweetheart VoxBox Card Back
Inside my VoxBox

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response
 The first item in my VoxBox was Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant in Serene Citrus scent.  This product is supposed to protect against the smell of "stress sweat" which is supposedly the most odorous type of sweat.

The scent for this one to me is really "Less Than" Serene Citrus, it's a rather strong tropical citrus smell, reminding me of fruity chewing gum.  It comes in a soft form rather than a solid which isn't the type of antiperspirant I like using personally, but my mother uses that form on occasion so she has agreed to help me by using the deodorant and reporting her opinion to me about it.  This also works out since I have rather sensitive skin when it comes to scented products and she really likes the scent of it, so sounds like a good match for her to me!

Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Power Contour Cleansing System & Shine, Shine Go Away! Cleanser
The next product is the Olay Fresh Effects "Va-Va-Vivid" Powered Contour Cleansing System and Olay Fresh Effects "Shine, Shine Go Away!" Shine Minimizing Cleanser.  The Powered Cleansing System is a triangular rubber brush head on a battery powered handle, meant to fit the contours of the face well, specifically the T-Zone and cheeks, areas that tend to get a lot of shine, hence the shine control cleanser.

I'm kind of excited to try this one!  I'm always looking for facial cleansers that will motivate me enough with their results to feel compelled to use them regularly.  Often, when I don't see results after a few weeks I just give up and wait until the next thing comes along, so maybe this will work!  I'll definitely let you guys know!

SkinnyGirl Daily On-The-Go Bar
Next is the SkinnyGirl On-the-Go Bar in Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp.  These bars have only 180 calories and are completely kosher, high in fiber, protein, fewer carbs, and made of natural ingredients.

For me personally, I love anythiing blueberry, and I have a new love for Greek yogurt so I without even tasting it, I know this one is right up my alley.   Looking forward to eating this one for breakfast tomorrow!

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
 Then the final product could have been one of two things, either Not Your Mother's She's A Tease Volumizing Hair Spray, or what I received, Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray.  Like most sea sprays, this product is meant to give your hair those cute beachy waves (a la Blake Lively) without spending a day at the beach.

I'm like 50% excited 50% skeptical about this product.  I've always wanted to get the beachy wave look, and I'll certainly try it, but with my hair being naturally really curly I rarely get hair products that work for my hair like they would for someone with perfect straight hair that hold style.  Nevertheless, I'm going to try it an hope for the best, if nothing else, it'll make my hair smell like coconut which I like, haha.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm looking forward to trying out all these products and following up with full reviews for you guys!

If you'd like to eventually get your own VoxBox, go on over to Influenster and set up your profile.  To get your box, you'll earn badges on the website by writing reviews for products listed on the site and being active in the Influenster community.  For every box Influenster checks the most active profiles and chooses recipients of the boxes!  And then if you're chosen to receive a box, your only obligation is to share your opinion of the products on social media.

Each box has lots of fun and often brand new or unreleased products for Influensters to try, and it's all completely free!! (I'm probably explaining this really badly haha, but it's explained really well on their site.)

If you're interested, check it out!  It's completely free, and it's a lot of fun and a great way to try new products!

Are you already an Influenster?  Have you gotten a VoxBox before?

Let me know below and don't forget all my social media outlets in the About Me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment