Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pink Wednesday: Ninja Polish Pinkerbell Gradient

I have my Pink Wednesday manicure to share!

I decided I wanted to do a fun gradient today, and then remembered I had another member of the Floam family to try and knew it would be just perfect!

Here's what I came up with.

Ninja Polish Pinkerbell, Wet n Wild Candy-licious

For this one I started with three coats of Candy-licious from Wet n Wild's newer Megalast collection.  This is a great, bright blue-toned pink creme that is just gorgeous.

Then on top of that, I sponged on Ninja Polish Pinkerbell, a member of the Floam family, made up of pink, blue, and green matte glitters.

For gradients, Floams are AMAZING!!  They give the fun speckle and do the gradient fade really well, and this one in particular made this manicure a bright, almost neon beauty!

What do you guys think of this one?  How are your experiences with glitter gradients?

Leave your comments and don't forget to follow me here and everywhere else) info in the About Me section.

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment