Friday, February 1, 2013

February Julep Maven Box!

Hi all!

I have my February Julep Maven Box to share with you today!

In case you're still waiting on yours, I will post this... *SPOLIER ALERT!*

Alright, now that that business is done haha, we can get on to talking about the box!

This month's box is Julep's A-List Glamour Collection, a collection of polish based on the beautiful and glamorous ladies of Hollywood.



For my box this month, I went with my usual style of "It Girl".  It came with three polishes and some LOVELY extras!  I also added two more polishes from other styles that I want to have this month also.


The polishes that came with the "It Girl" box this month were:

     - Joan ~ "Raspberry plum with rose gold shimmer" inspired by Joan Crawford
     - Marion ~ "Smoky blue with silver shimmer" inspired by Marion Cotillard
     - Rebel ~ "Silver holographic" inspired by Rebel Wilson

My add-on colors this month were:
 
     - Ginger ~ "Sand holographic" inspired by inspired by Ginger Rogers
     - Julianne ~ "Smoky grey blue crème" inspired by Julianne Moore

Along with those colors came the extras Julep likes to throw in for us!


First is the Freedom Top Coat, a new product from Julep that's a gel-like top coat that is cured under regular light from a 60-watt bulb.  It's supposed to keep your polish lasting longer, and give it a gel shine.  I'm really excited to try it!


The other fun extra from Julep this month was an eyelash curler!  I know adorable right!

I'm really excited about this month's box and I love the colors I received and can't wait to wear them.

Just for you guys to see, I have swatches of all five polishes!


Are you a Maven?  Do you want to be?  It's really easy and a lot of fun!  For $19.99 a month you can get up to three polishes (normal price $14 each!).  You can skip any time and cancel at any time as well!  What have you go to lose?

If you're interested click HERE!  If you enter the code "PENNY" at check out after taking your Style Quiz, you can get your very first box for just $0.01!!!!! 

How'd you like you Maven box if you already are one?

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment