Thursday, January 31, 2013

Maisie Shine "Nice"

I'm here today with my first indie polish post!  YAY!

I'm super excited to share this one with you.

Now, I don't know how many of you all are familiar with handmade, indie polish brands, but if you're not...get that way cause they're all pretty much amazing!

Today, for example, I have a beautiful polish to show you!

This polish was a lovely surprise from my friend, and fellow lover of all things polish, Lindsey, over at Maisie Shine.

It's a polish from her recent Holiday collection, called "Nice" (a counterpart to another lovely of hers, "Naughty").


This polish as a GORGEOUS emerald green kind of satiny frost that actually looks more metallic in person.  Beyond the great color, it's also packed with teal holo hex glitter both medium and small, which gives it a fun sparkle. 

The picture show three coats, with two coats of top coat, and it's so dimensional.  However, this polish goes on fairly sheer in the first coat, so it could also work as a fun topper over complimentary undies. 

Now, as most polish people will tell you, almost any polish that has a lot of glitter in it can get pretty thick as you're using it.  It's a side-effect most tolerate.  However, what's nice about Nice is that in the very few moments that the formula started to thicken up, all i had to do was give it a really good, quick shake and it went right back to a consistency that was much easier to work with, which is a HUGE plus with glitter polishes!

Overall, I'm so happy with this polish, the color saturation and pigmentation are outstanding, the coverage is great, the formula is easy to work with even with so much glitter, and it's just fun and unique!

"Nice" is definitely the perfect name for this polish on multiple levels.

I hope you'll go and try out Maisie Shine, I know I'll be getting more!

Let me know what you think!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment