Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Orly Nailtrition Week 1

Hi all!

Sorry it's been so long, but there's not a lot going on with my nails while I'm doing this treatment (other than the fact that I tore my other thumb nail and had to patch it, and I'm sure you didn't need to see that again haha).

So I've had to be reluctantly absent, but I'm back to make a post about the progress of my first week of Nailtrition (which means I still have one more week :/ but it's something!)

So I wanted to give a before and after for this first week out of two.

Here is what my nails looked like before I did the week of treatment:


As you can see they were pretty thin, and though not exactly short, very slow growing and brittle.

I put on two coats of Nailtrition the first day and one coat every day after that and here we are one week later.


It may not look like a huge difference, but already my nails are longer and quite a bit thicker than before even after just one week.

Before this pic, I removed the first week of Nailtrition (don't worry that's what you're supposed to do).  And I'm now going to repeat the process (two coats today and one coat every day after) for another week.

I'll be back to show you the final result next week and then back to real polish!!

So what do you guys think?  What do you use to make or keep your nails healthy?

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment:

  1. This looks neat! I'm glad it seems to be working, I want to try it. Can't wait to see the full results.

    ReplyDelete