I'm honored and excited to write this post! Why you ask? Because this post is to acknowledge my nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award!
The lovely Shea, a good friend I've obtained in joining the polish community, was kind enough to nominate me for this award, humbling me beyond belief. It's always such a pleasant surprise to be recognized for simply doing something you enjoy!
I enjoy sharing my love of nail polish with all of you, and never expect to receive praise, so it's always a humbling experience.
So, what does The Versatile Blogger Award entail? I'm glad you asked!
Here are the rules to this award:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I'm also obsessed with perfume, but polish is a slightly cheaper habit, so it's more in the forefront.
2. I love reading, particularly teen and young adult fiction (don't judge me haha).
3. I'm a huge 90s Nicktoons fan!
4. I have a slew of imaginary relationships with celebrities...and fictional characters (again, don't judge me haha)
5. I like to fall asleep with the TV on, as much as my parents wish I didn't.
6. I'm a Texas Aggie, which means a die hard football fan...Texas A&M and specific pro teams only.
7. I am a fount of useless trivia, and my friends laugh at the fact that I can connect any actor to a member of the cast of Twilight.
- Swatch Out!
- Nail Polish In My Eyes!
- ehmkay nails
- Just Talk Nails
- Kinzie's Nail Hut
- Nails 4 Dummies
- Peer Pressure Polish
- Plump and Polished
- The Life, Times, and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Now that I've compelted that, I want to thank Shea again, and thank all of you for reading my blog!!
Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!