Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mission Nailtrition: COMPLETE!

I can finally show you all the before and after for my Nailtrition treatment!

I'm excited!

Now, to the naked eye of non-nail fanatics, this might not look like much, but I know my people, and I know they'll notice.

Here is the before and after for the whole nails:

Before

After

As you can see, the nails are significantly longer, and just look generally healthier (though still stained, sorry guys).  Even from this angle, you can tell my nails are quite a bit thicker, they're much less translucent than before.

Now for the tips:

Before

After
This is where there's even more of a difference.  My nails are thicker and more arched, which makes them much stronger. 

I'm really happy with how this treatment went (even after dealing with TWO nail rips!)

But what's more, I'm REALLY REALLY happy to start painting my nails again, and cover up my jankie thumbs until they grow out again lol.

Thanks for putting up with my absence over the last two weeks, and I'm back hopefully for a while without any major needs to disappear again.

Let me know what you think and what you look forward to me posting now that I'm back to regular polish again!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment