Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jindie Nails Strawberry Cupcake

Time for another manicure for you guys!

Today, I have another gorgeous indie to show you, and I think (well I HOPE) you'll like it.

It's cute and fun...and just plain pretty!

What is it you ask?

Why, it's Jindie Nails Strawberry Cupcake of course!


Strawberry Cupcake is a pale pink polish full of teal, hot pink, purple, white, and silver glitter in multiple sizes.  It goes on smoothly and has AMAZING dry time!  One coat is actually gorgeous for a nice subtle pink with a few sprinkles of glitter, but the picture is at three coats for full opacity.

Also, for the picture, I wanted to add a little bit of extra magic, so I sprinkled (added 2 coats) of China Glaze Fairy Dust over the polish, followed by two coats of top coat, which came out VERY smooth because the glitter in this polish is nowhere near hungry!

So what do you guys think?

Let me know below!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment