Monday, February 25, 2013

Nail Art Monday: China Glaze Trazitions Cloud Manicure

I have my manicure from today for you guys!

Nail Art Monday has brought up another chance to try some untrieds and beyond that, a newer collection that is a lot of fun!

The China Glaze Tranzitions collection is one of the newer releases from the brand, and it's made up of polishes that change color when top coat is applied, a concept that brings out the 90s kid in me for some reason (I blame those weird shoes that had that blue goo in it that changed colors when you touched it...I can't remember what they were called).

Anyway, I thought they'd be fun for some nail art, using the top coat color change to my advantage, and this is what came of that.

China Glaze Split Perso-Nail-Ity and China Glaze Duplictyy
This is my cloud manicure using China Glaze Trazitions in Split Perso-Nail-Ity, a rosy pink that changes to a deep magenta with top coat, and Duplicityy, a shimmery mint green that changes to a deep, jewel tone turquoise with top coat.

As you can see, the top coated parts are a little streaky but with a few more coats I think that would be elimiated.

The color change effect is a lot of fun with these and the possibilities are basically endless I'd say.

What do you guys think of this manicure?  Have you tried the Tranzitions polishes before?

Leave me comments below and Follow and Like me on all the fun things you spend all your time on anyway (admit it).

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment