Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Color Club Sparkle and Soar

Okay, okay...so I know Monday is supposed to be nail art monday, but I completely forgot and by the time I remembered I was in bed going to sleep (as is always the way lol).

But, I hope the beauty of the color makes up for the lack of nail art.

I wanted to break out some of my oranges, a color I love (except burnt orange....) but often forget about sadly.

But I managed to find something gorgeous to show you all!

Color Club Sparkle and Soar w/ Julep Stella
This is Color Club's Sparkle and Soar, a great orange mutlichrom jelly foil...at least that's the best description I can give haha.  It's a really unique polish that's a bright orange with gold and bright green flashes in certain light, which are basically impossible for me to capture on film.  The polish can be a bit sheer, so I put on some Julep Stella undies but even with two coats of that I have some VNL in the right light, so if you're not a fan, make sure you have a really opaque polish for your undies.

As usually this polish is one that reminds me how much I love oranges but makes me sad to know I often neglect them. 

What do you guys think?  What's a polish color you love on but sometimes pass over?

Leave me comments and Like and Follow all over the place!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment