Sunday, March 31, 2013

Picture Polish Pshiiit & Ariel's Tale

Manicure time!

I had a lot of fun with my Doctor Who galaxy nails yesterday, and it was hard to remove them, but the nail polish show must go on!

So it's time for something new, and actually another technique I've wanted to try and managed to get inspired for!

Picture Polish Pshiiit & Ariel's Tale
For today I wanted to try what I call a window manicure (I'm not sure if that's what it's really called haha), where part of the manicure is over natural nail instead of another color.

I recently received Picture Polish Pshiiit and Ariel's Tale for my birthday and thought that they both would make a really great combination color wise.  Pshiiit is a peacock teal color with a bit of blue to green shift and little sprinkles of turquoise flakes in it.  Ariel's Tale is a multi-size turquoise glitter coat.

With the help of a little tape, I completed this look.

What do you guys think?  Have you ever tried what I'm calling window manicures before?

Leave me comments and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment