Friday, March 22, 2013

Butter London Shag

Time for another manicure!

Went with simple but still bold once again, and I also dug into my small collection of high end brands for this one, so I hope you enjoy!

Butter London Shag
This beauty is Butter London Shag, a dark kind of burnt copper orange metallic polish that is just gorgeous.  It's rather neutral but still clearly makes a statement. Shag goes on opaque in three coats and has a gorgeous metallic finish, not really a foil since it's not exactly reflective, but so pretty.

I'm rather fond of this polish, it applies well, looks great, and I even got a compliment from my dad!

All in all, a complete win!

What do you guys think?  Do you have a simple but bold polish look?

Leave me a comment and Follow and Like me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment: