Thursday, March 14, 2013

Julep Neons Gradient

More Spring Break! (yup I still have more neons haha)

I decided to go with more fun and multi-color and tried a gradient...and boy did it work out well!

Julep Bethany, Nina, Niki, and Fiona
For today's manicure I had to start with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls undies, simply because these neons can be quite a bit sheer, plus the white makes them pop of course!

Over these undies I dabbed on a gradient (after painting stripes of each color on the wide end of a makeup sponge) of Julep's Bethany, Nina, Nikki, and Fiona.  The result was this fun gradient that reminds me of a fun tropical drink or a sunset!  I was really impressed at how well this came out actually, photos don't do the neon quality justice, you'll just have to try this one yourself to see just how gorgeous it is one the nail!  Though I do recommend prepping your fingers with tape before sponging to make clean up A LOT easier, haha.

What do you guys think of this one?  Do you have any fun ways to make awesome gradients?

Leave me comments and Like and Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment: