Sunday, March 10, 2013

Zoya Zuza with a little extra sparkle...

I have my manicure for the day for you all to see!

I decided to raid my untried blues and found one I was excited to try, then of course I had to add sparkle!

Let me show you what I came up with!

Zoya Zuza with Snowman Glitter polish
For this manicure I started with three coats of Zoya Zuza, bright and summery turquoise or blue green with a little hint of gold shimmer in it.  Of course this polish is beautiful on its own, opaque in three coats and just the right amount of shimmer to give it a bit of warmth.  But of course, me being me (and the fact that I have so many untrieds to get through) I wanted to add a little something extra, so I turned to my glitter toppers.

There, I found a snowman glitter (you know the ones you find at Christmas) that has some great turquoise/aqua glitter shards, fuschia glitter shards and random sprinkles of multi-colored hex glitters.  This topper added a nice depth and sparkle to Zuza and I love the outcome!

What do you guys think?  Do you have a polish you like to go to add a little pizzazz?

Let me know below and Follow and Like me everywhere!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

P.S.  Get excited, because tomorrow starts my week of neon manicures in the spirit of Spring Break!  So yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment