Friday, March 8, 2013

Icing Twisted Fantasy

I have a post about an awesome polish from a somewhat unlikely place.

I don't know how many of you have looked at the polishes at Icing (or even Claires) but you'd be surprised at some of the gems you'd find!

I've found a few polishes that I just love at Icing and I have one to share with you that I'm excited about.
Icing Twisted Fantasy
This is Icing's Twisted Fantasy, a gorgeous aqua blue jelly base with multi-colored hex glitters scattered in it.  The base is quite a bit darker in person, but such a pretty kind of peacock aqua color.  This polish was more sheer than I expected, so I have some VNL even after three coats, but it's not completely annoying.  The glitter in this one actually goes on pretty evenly, the first coat may lack much, but after that it has a nice scatter to it and the aqua overlay is a lot of fun.

What do you guys think?  Have you tried Icing polishes, or a polish from somewhere that you unexpectedly loved?

Leave me comments and find me on social media and Like and Follow!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment:

  1. I found a polish from rite aid that i LOVEEEE.
    It looks just like this polish but is by Blue Cross or something.
    :3 pretty blue

    ReplyDelete