Monday, March 11, 2013

This Manicure is So Bright....

...It's gotta wear shades!

Yup, that's right, it's time for my first neon manicure for Spring Break!!

I wanted to start with a bang, and I think I succeeded...

Lemme show you!

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze Pool Party, Sun Worshiper, Sun-Kissed, I'm With the Lifeguard, & Towel Boy Toy, Cheeky Stamping Plate CH 37
Ta-Da!

For this manicure I started with a base of three coats of  OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, a slightly grey-tinted white.  Then I went to my handy dandy stamping plates for the fun Spring Break inspired image of sunglasses on Cheeky plate CH 37. Then I selected some of my best neons for stamping, all of these being China Glaze.  Starting with the thumb I used Pool Party, Sun Worshiper, Sun-Kissed, I'm With the Lifeguard, and Towel Boy Toy.

I'm rather proud of how these turned out and love just how fun they are!

What do you guys think?  Are you guys doing anything exciting for Spring Break?

Leave me a comment and Follow and Like me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Twitter!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment