Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pink Wednesday: OPI The Impossible

It's Pink Wednesday again everyone!!

I'm getting to really love all my pinks more just for the fact that I get to find fun ways to make sure I have my pink on!

Today is no exception...

OPI The Impossible
This beauty is OPI's The Impossible, one of the liquid sand polishes from their recent Mariah Carey collection.  This polish is a richly pigmented deep watermelon pink polish with a jelly base (that's pretty opaque in three coats) and lots of matching watermelon pink glitter in small and lmedium hexes and some silver holographic star glitters. 

Of course, as a liquid sand polish, it has that matte, ultra fine sandpaper textured finish.  Like I mentioned in my liquid sand gradient manicure a few weeks ago, the texture takes a little getting used to, but it's not as irritating as some might imagine, the texture in the OPI polishes almost has a velvety feel to it.

What do you guys think of this polish?  What do you think of the new trend of textured polishes?

Leave me comments and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment