Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Zoya Piaf & Rainbow Honey The Worst Possible Thing

Hi everyone!

I'm here with a kind of Easter-y nail look to share with all of you!

I know it's not quite Easter, but these two polishes were just begging to be combined into a manicure, so I did it!

Zoya Piaf & Rainbow Honey The Worst Possible Thing
I started this manicure with a base of Zoya Piaf, a pastel yellow metallic shimmer polish that looks so pretty when it hits the light.  But of course, if you want something to look amazing in the light, you need to add glitter...so I did!

Over Piaf I painted on a coat of Rainbow Honey The Worst Possible Thing, a glitter coat full of holo sparkle, purple hexes, aqua tiny hexes and iridescent flakes.

Together, they create a really gorgeous Easter look!

What do you guys think?  What are you wearing on your nails for Easter?

Leave me comments below and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment