Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Del Sol Ruby Slipper

Sorry for the late post everyone!

Crazy day and I've let myself be distracted by the wonder that is Doctor Who.

But I do have my manicure for today to show you and boy is it an exciting one!

Del Sol Ruby Slipper Indoors

Del Sol Ruby Slipper Outdoors (Sunlight)
Today I decided to try out one of my color changing polishes!  No, not the kind that change with temperature, but the ones that change in sunlight...yup I said sunlight!

This is Del Sol's Ruby Slipper, a slightly green tinted glitter coat inside, but outside (and here painted over My Boyfriend Scales Walls) it turns red!  And a really pretty shade of red I must say.

What do you guys think of it?  Have you tried any solar polishes before?

I have a few more to show you all eventually, just let me know if you want to see more!  And don't forget to Like and Follow me on all your favorite places to spend time not doing homework!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment:

  1. I have this! And a few others from the Del Sol collection, and I love every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete