Thursday, March 21, 2013

Milani Move On Mauve

Hi everyone!

Sorry being a day behind, I spent the afternoon with friends yesterday and didn't get home until late, but I'm here now to post yesterdays manicure.

Of course it was Pink Wednesday yesterday and I made sure I had a fun pink to share!

Milani Move On Mauve
I decided I'd use one of the new Milani High Speed Quick Dry colors that came out recently.  This lovely polish is called Move On Mauve.  Clearly it's a mauve, dusty rose color, but what makes it unique is that (though you can't really see it in the picture) in the right light it has a slight violet flash.

Now this polish is labeled a quick dry, one coat formula.  Now I can't say this polish is by any means a one coat, it went on pretty sheer for my first coat, but that may work for some.  The other thing is the quick dry, now, the first coat dried really quick, but any coats after that didn't feel much faster than regular polish, which isn't an inconvinince unless you are applying it specifically for the quick dry purpose.

No matter, the color is lovely and a nice subtle way of adding color if you work somewhere that doesn't allow bold polish.

What do you guys think?  Have you tried other Milani Quick Dry polishes?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment