Saturday, March 9, 2013

Zoya Avril & OPI Pirouette My Whistle

Hello all!

I'm here with a nice subtle, elegant manicure today!

I wanted to play around with some of the nudes I have and make something really fun, and I think I managed.

Zoya Avril & OPI Pirouette My Whistle
I really like the simplicity of this one, it has an almost bridal quality really (though I'm far from being a bride any time soon lol).  For the base color I used Zoya Avril, a pink-toned nude creme that went on opaque for me in four coats.  Over that I used OPI Pirouette My Whistle, a glitter topper with white matte hexes and silver micro glitter.  I had to do a little dabbing to make sure I got the amount of glitter I wanted, but it went on well.

I'm really enjoying this manicure, it's very ethereal and the tone of Avril looks nice on my skin tone.

What do you guys think?  Do you have a favorite simple and elegant polish look?

Leave me comments below and Follow and Like me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment