Friday, March 1, 2013

My first Kracie Happy Kitchen kit!! (Major Pic Spam)

Ok, I may be the only person who is as obsessed with these things as I am, but you're here and I'm going to make you see it anyway...MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Alright, I'm back.

I got some of my first Kracie Happy Kitchen candy making kits today from my friend Kim and I was so excited to try them that I decided to make one!!

I started with the cake kit and decided I'd take step by step pictures so you guys can see just what these kits are.

So be prepared for picture spam!

What you'll need:  Kit, Scissors, Water, Microwave

Unboxed kit

Ingredient packets
Step 1:  Cut water scoop and strawberry mold
Step 2: Pour yellow packet into larger cake mold.
Step 3: Pour 2 scoops of water into larger cake mold.
Step 4: Mix well.
Step 5: Pour orange packet into smaller cake mold.
Step 6: Pour 1 scoop of water into smaller cake mold.
Step 7: Mix well.
Step 8: Microwave.  This varies per microwave, mine took 30 seconds, but I suggest doing 15 seconds at a time until done.
Step 9: Let cool slightly and remove from tray. Wash plastic tray.
Step 10: Pour red packet into smaller cake mold.
Step 11: Pour 1 scoop of water into smaller cake mold. Mix well
Step 12: Using spoon, pour red gel mixture into strawberry molds and set aside.
Step 13: Pour blue packet into larger cake mold.
Step 14: Pour 2 scoops of water into the larger cake mold.
Step 15: Mix well.
Step 16: Frost cakes starting with larger layer.
Optional step: Use remaining strawberry gel for cake filling, spread on bottom of smaller cake layer.
Step 17: Frost top and sides of cake.  Rinse out tray.
Step 18: Pour pink packet into smaller cake mold.
Step 19: Pour 1 scoop of water into smaller cake mold.
Step 20: Mix well.
Step 21: Scoop pink frosting into pastry bag.  Squeeze frosting to the corner and snip the corner with scissors.
Step 22: Add sprinkles as desired for decoration.
Step 23: Add gel strawberries to the cake as desired.
And here's my finished product!



What do you guys think?!  It was so much fun!  I can't wait to try the other kits! 

Have you ever tried the Kracie candy making kits?  What's your favorite?

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat


2 comments:

  1. Great post and pics! I'm glad you liked it :) How did it taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really good actually!! The strawberry stuff was super strong but in a good way! Can't wait for the others.

      Delete