Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Birthday Manicure! China Glaze Bling It On and OPI You're Such a Budapest

Today's my birthday!  Yup, I'm 24 today!

Not an entirely exciting birthday by any means, but a birthday nonetheless.

I wanted to share the manicure I wore for the day with you all!

I wanted to have something fun on my nails and managed to come up with a great combo from recent polish purchases/swaps.

Here's what I have on.

China Glaze Bling It On and OPI You're Such a Budapest
For the under color I used OPI You're Such a Budapest from the new Euro Centrale collection.  This polish is a beautiful pastel, blue-tinted lavender with a very subtle shimmer to it (difficult to see with the glitter over it obviously).  The formula for this one can be a little thin or streaky for the first two coats, but coat three makes it even and smooth, and it dries with a gorgeous shine even without top coat!

Over You're Such a Budapest I used China Glaze Bling It On from the new Glimmers collection.  This polish a glitter in a clear base, consisting of black and indigo/violet glitters in large, medium, and small hexes and bars.  It's a lot of fun on the nails!  It can lay a little rough, but it isn't too bad and it spreads fairly evenly without needing a lot of dabbing or getting blobby. 

I love these two together, bringing out a bit more of the blue-tinted purples and just looking like a party, very fitting I'd say!

What do you guys think?  Are you a fan of the new collections for Spring?

Leave me comments and Follow and Like me (check the About Me section).

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment: