Friday, March 29, 2013

Color Club Cherubic

I have a lovely polish to show you today (that I put on yesterday, sorry yesterday got kinda busy so I didn't get to post).

Sadly the sun wasn't shining much yesterday so I had to use my fake sun, which means the gorgeous-ness of the polish isn't done justice at all, but it's still pretty!

Color Club Cherubic
This is Color Club Cherubic, a holographic nude color from Color Club's original Halo Hues line in 2012.

Color Club has come out with holos before, but with the introduction of their Halo Hues collections, they kinda set the bar pretty high in the level of holographic polishes.  All of the 2012 and 2013 (I will be swatching those soon) Halo Hues are SUPER holographic and completely gorgeous!

What do you guys think of this one?  Would you like to see swatches of the original Halo Hues releases as well, or have they been done to death?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

P.S.  Be ready for a SUPER DUPER exciting manicure for tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment