Friday, March 15, 2013

Sation Loudest Color and OPI Black Spotted

Friday's neon manicure is here for you all to see!

I wanted to try a new fulfilled lemming (and lovely birthday present from my friend Kim) and thought my neon week would be the perfect opportunity!

Would you like to see?  Of course you would!

Sation Loudest Color and OPI Black Spotted
For this one I started with a base of Sation Loudest Color (one coat over My Boyfriend Scales Walls), a super bright yellow-green neon.  A really pretty color...that takes FOREVER to dry!  But, eventually it does dry (with the help of a quick dry top coat haha) and I was able to add the next element of this manicure...my lemming and lovely birthday present...

OPI BLACK SPOTTED!!!!

I love how this special effect topper looks over this neon...kinda reminds me of those mesh shirts you see people wear for 80s dress-up...but such a fun look!

What do you guys think?

I can't wait to try Black Spotted over other manicures in the future!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment