Sunday, March 17, 2013

KBShimmer Glow Stick

Hi all!

Today is my last Spring Break Neon manicure, and funnily enough my 100th post (I swear I did not plan that haha).

I wanted to finish this week off with a biggie (and probably one of my favorite manicures too).

I hope you're excited!

KBShimmer Glow Stick
For today, I used KB Shimmer's polish Glow Stick, a super bright neon yellow full of silver holo glitter of all different shapes, hexes, bars, and stars (you can kind of see the star on my index finger if you tilt the screen back sorry haha).  I made sure to put it on over My Boyfriend Scales Walls, just to make sure it didn't end up super sheer, and to make the yellow pop that much more.

However, I wanted to spice it up a bit more with some gemstones that I found in my all black shapes dial a stone thingy, and I applied them in kind of a mix-matched gradient effect....sort of.

What do you guys think of this one?  If I've figured out nothing else this past week I've learned these things, neons should pretty much always go on over white undies and no matter what nail art with neon polish will almost always look like the 80s in some way lol.

I'm back to "normal" manicures tomorrow, but don't worry they'll still be fun!

Leave me comments below and Follow and Like me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment:

  1. Hello- first time visitor here :) Seeing this on your nails makes me want to go back and order it. This was one of the few KB Shimmers I did not order, but now I am having second thoughts ;)

    ReplyDelete