Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pink Wednesday: Milani Digital and Maybelline Rose Bling

It's another Pink Wednesday!

I'm really starting to love these days, which should be no surprise with my love of pink.

But what's more I like experimenting in ways to do pink nails that don't get boring.

I hope I succeeded today, but even if I didn't, I really liked the outcome for myself, so I'm excited to share it with you all.

Milani Digital and Maybelline Rose Bling
For the main color in this manicure I used Milani Digital from their 3D Holographic collection.  This polish a beautiful combination of a scattered and linear holo in a great blue-toned rosie pink.

For the accent, I used Maybelline Rose Bling from the Color Show Sequins collection.  This is a pale pink, almost rose gold glitter with pink holo hexes and hot pink hexes.

I was afraid these two together would be a bit busy, what with the amount of sparkle, but I was wrong!  The different tones of pink look nice together and the holo glitter next to a holo polish is surprisingly fun.

How do you guys feel about this one?  Have you tried any combinations that you weren't sure about and they ended up working out?

Leave your comments and Like and Follow me in the links in the About Me section.

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

2 comments:

  1. Digital is one of the prettiest polishes I have ever seen! This mani is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous polish! I wish I could capture it better in pics!

      Delete