Tuesday, March 12, 2013

China Glaze Flying Dragon

Spring Break Neon Week manicure #2 is here!

I'm loving my neons and wanted a chance to show off one of China Glaze's staples, found in their core collection line after it's release in the Ink'd collection.

I'm talking about China Glaze Flying Dragon!

China Glaze Flying Dragon
Flying Dragon is a fun neon purple based polish with tiny blue and fuschia glitters in it.  The natural dry of this polish is the typical neon almost matte finish, but I added some top coat to make the glitters pop a bit more.  This picture shows three coats, but in person it's not really as sheer as it looks in the photo (a nice change haha).

I do have to say this polish, as with a lot of neons can have some issues with picking up, especially in the first coat, so when painting your nails with it, try to avoid going over areas you've already painted or you'll end up with bald spots.

After three coats though, this color is gorgeous and lots of fun!

Looking forward to neon manicure #3 tomorrow!!

Leave me comments and Like and Follow me on all your social media!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment