Thursday, March 7, 2013

OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know

Hi all!

I'm bringing you another manicure, following the philosophy of simple being great.

I wanted to show a gorgeous polish on it's own today, and I hope you all like it!

OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know
This is OPI's Wooden Shoe Like to Know, a gorgeous milk chocolate color with the slightest hint of reddish purple in it.  What's more, this polish has a great subtle gold-bronze shimmer to it (only slightly visible in this picture, sorry, but it's much more obvious in person).

I really like this polish, I tend to like browns in the bottle but not as much on the nail, but this one has such a nice warmth to it that it looks really great!

What do you guys think?  How do you feel about brown nail polish?

Leave me your comments and Like and Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

3 comments:

  1. I don't normally like brown, but this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Browns are so seldom flattering, but it has to be the soft warm tone to this one that makes it different, and the shimmer helps too of course.

      Delete
  2. I love browns and normally wear in the fall, but I love this color and would wear for spring on my toes with pink and yellow Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete