Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pink Wednesday, Spring Break Neon Edition: China Glaze Flirty Tankini

Yay for killing two birds with one stone!

I managed to do both a Pink Wednesday and Spring Break Neon manicure today!

In fact, I just really liked this manicure in general, let me show you!

China Glaze Flirty Tankini
For my neon shade today I chose China Glaze Flirty Tankini, a pretty kind of coral-y neon pink with a bit of frost to it.  It's a really fun color with the usual neon semi-matte finish but this one looks squishy...if that makes any sense.

But to make things more exciting I had to add a little shine so I decided to do some fun geometric pattern with my rhinestones! 

What do you guys think?  This neon week is getting really exciting!!  Can't wait to show you what's next!

Leave me comments and Follow and Like me all over the place!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment