Monday, March 18, 2013

Sally Hansen's Mermaid's Tale and China Glaze For Audrey Half Moons

I have a new manicure today!  Not that you expected any less...

Though Spring Break neons are done, I did promise fun manicures nonetheless, and I'm hoping I am delivering.

Well, here's goes...

Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale & China Glaze For Audrey
For this one I started with a base of China Glaze's For Audrey (three coats), a true Tiffany blue creme.  This color is gorgeous on it's own of course, but I wanted a little more pizzazz so I turned to what else?  GLITTER!

I decided I hadn't done a half moon in a while so I pulled out my paper reinforcers (cutting them in half cause they stick better that way) and placed them over the DRY base color and painted on two coats of Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Mermaid's Tale.  This color is their new dupe for Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe, a navy blue jelly base with blue, teal, and green hexes and micro glitter.

Overall this whole manicure just screams fish (oddly enough I think of the Rainbow Fish, though there is no holo haha).

What do you guys think?

Leave your comments below and Like and Follow me on social media!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment