Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pink Wednesday: Wonder Beauty Products Let's Play Footsie

It's Pink Wednesday and I actually have an indie to share (I know, I know it's been too long since I featured an indie polish).

This lovely polish was actually one I reviewed a while back for Llarowe, the review you can find HERE.

Wonder Beauty Products Let's Play Footsie
This is Wonder Beauty Products Let's Play Footsie, a polish with a hot pink jelly base with a bit of shimmer and lots of multi-colored and multi-sized glitter in gold, red, white, and pink just scattered through it.

This polish is lovely and a lot of fun!

I promise I'll try and show more indies, haha, I have some more I just got all distracted from them lately, it's very sad.

Anyways, what do you guys think?

Leave me comments and Like and Follow me in all my various places!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment: