Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Essense Breaking Dawn Part 2: Jacob's Protection

Hi all!

Sorry for being a day late, spent the day with friends yesterday so didn't have much time during the day to post and I'm running low on energy with this liquid diet so I went to bed really early (at least for me).

Tomorrow I have plans again so I'm probably not going to get to post or even paint my nails, but I have yesterday and today's nails to post in this entry and the next!

I wanted to play with some of my black base polishes, and remembered that I managed to get my hands on a limited edition collection from Essence late last year that had some lovely black based polishes, so I decided to try one for all of you!

Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2: Jacob's Protection
This is Jacob's Protection from the Essence Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 limited edition collection from 2012.

This polish is a black base with bright blue and violet glass fleck sparkles in it that just flash in the light.

The polish itself was a little thick, but a few drops of thinner, and that problem was resolved and I was able to get completely opaque in two coats (though I may have needed three since there was the tiniest bit of pick up I didn't catch at first).

So what do you guys think?  Do you have any limited edition collections that you're just so proud to have?

Leave me comments and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment