Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Zoya Myrta

So as a nail blogger, I clearly have a responsibility to post manicures whether I like them.....or not :/.

Which sadly, I have a polish I absolutely did not like to post today.

Now, it's a nice color, that wasn't the issue....it was just...ugh on me.

Lemme show you.

Zoya Myrta
This is Zoya Myrta, a lovely bright red-orange metallic polish, or at least lovely on anyone but me I'm sure.

I don't know what it was about this polish that just didn't strike my fancy, if it was the texture or the color of the polish or both, but it just didn't look right on me, or so I think.

It makes me sad when I wear a polish that's obviously gorgeous and then it's just kind of WOMP on my nails... :(

But oh well, it happens I suppose.

What do you guys think?  Ever have a polish you think is amazing and then wear it and realize it's just not for you?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment:

  1. My favorite color is orange and I really thought I would love this. I liked it, but not as much as I thought I would which was disappointing.

    ReplyDelete