Sunday, April 14, 2013

OPI My Vampire Is Buff

I also have today's manicure to share with all of you!

I'm still on my fairly simple (but still gorgeous) colors spree!

I decided a nice creme was in order, and what better place to find a good creme polish than the OPI Euro Centrale Collection!

OPI My Vampire is Buff
This is OPI's My Vampire Is Buff, a kind of ivory, taupe, almond colored creme polish.  The formula on this one was great, though a little thin so I had to go with four coats instead of my usual three, but the final result is great!

I'm really loving the picks I have from this collection, I never imagined I'd find simple cremes so amazing, but they're all just beautiful!

What do you guys think?  Do you have any favorites from the Euro Centrale collection, or other unexpected favorites?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite from that collection and in my top five polishes that I own. Love it!

    ReplyDelete