Saturday, April 27, 2013

Zoya Tru

Hi everyone I'm back!!

Sorry for being away, but I was out for surgery on Monday and just got the energy to move enough paint my nails yesterday, but that means I finally have a blog post for you all today!

Yay!

I hope it's a good one haha.

Zoya Tru
This is Zoya Tru, another lovely lady from Zoya (like people expect anyless).  This polish has a grapey, red-toned purple cream base but the surprise is the lovely golden-orange sparkle hidden inside this polish.  I love this one, the formula (as I find with most Zoyas) was smooth and even and came to fully opaque in three coats for me.

The sparkle in this one adds a lot of warmth and brilliance in the light.  Another shining example of Zoya's polishes.

What do you guys think?  Now that I'm back, is there anything you all would like to see on the blog?

I have some great plans coming up for the blog so stay tuned!

Leave me a comment and don't forget to Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment