Friday, April 12, 2013

Lime Crime Crema de Limon

Hi all!

Back with another manicure for you all!

I think this one counts as an indie (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong lol) but either way it's really pretty!

Lime Crime Crema de Limon
I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Lime Crime but if you're not, you should be.  They're a boutique cosmetic brand (found here on their website) specializing in delicate but still fun and certainly occasionally avant garde style cosmetics!  Oh an did I mention that their products are Vegan Friendly and Cruelty-Free, for all us furry fans out there!

Their nail polish line is one that I have coveted for quite some time now I know, I know, Thou shalt not... and all that, but it's just so gorgeous!

Luckily I recently was able to purchase one polish of theirs (still pining for the rest) from a friend and I get the priviledge of sharing it with you all!

This is Crema de Limon from their Pastille du Marie Antoinette nail polish/cosmetics collection.  This is a very sunny pastel lemon yellow creme that is just beautiful on the nails.  Now, it is a pastel, so it can get a bit streaky so your coats might need to be a bit thicker than you might be used to to make it even, but it's totally worth it!

What do you guys think?  Tried any Lime Crime?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment