Monday, April 8, 2013

China Glaze Branding Iron

Manicure time!

Ready to see what I've had on my nails today?

This week will have a bit less glitter simply because I want to give my cuticles a break haha, but I still have plenty of gorgeous polishes with a lot of personality of their own, without glitter.

To give an example I have today's manicure!

China Glaze Branding Iron
This is China Glaze Branding Iron, from their Cowgirl Up collection of 2008.  This polish is a deep, almost blackened burgundy that has such great warm flashes of dark red in the right light.  This is one of those polishes that just glows from the inside, its gorgeous!

Branding Iron went on completely opaque in two coats and just pops with top coat over it.  It really is a beautiful polish.

What do you guys think?  Do you have any of those polishes that just look like they glow?

Leave me a comment and Like and Favorite me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

P.S.  I wanted to let you all know that I've started a liquid diet to prepare for surgery that I'm having in two weeks, so if my posts don't make any sense, blame it on me being hungry hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment