Friday, April 19, 2013

Catch Up Post: Julep Evangeline and OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue

Sorry guys, time for a little bit of catching up!

I've been trying to squeeze in time with friends before my surgery Monday since I probably won't be up to seeing people for a while as I recover.  However, side effect of that is losing time for posting, though I do take my pictures just I can catch up like this!

So I guess you guys technically don't miss out in the end.

I have a unique one to show you from yesterday first!

Julep Evangeline
This is Evangeline, a lovely polish from Julep.  It's a kind of coppery orange holographic (yes I refuse to call it burnt orange...sorry I'm an Aggie).  The holo in it is really subtle, as you might be able to tell from the lack of it in the picture but it is certainly there and really pretty with this color.  You don't often get orange holos, so it's fun to have one and the fact that it's pretty helps.

Now you have no idea how painful it is for me to admit a polish this color is pretty, haha, most of the time I avoid anything in the family, but for this one, since if has fun sparkly rainbows in it, I can make an exception!

-----------------------------------------

Now, on to what I had on my nails today!!

OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue
Today's I wore OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue, a shimmery blend of navy base and royal blue shine.  This is another one of those polishes that just kind of glows from the inside.  It's such a pretty blue and looks great in sunlight.

I don't know about you, but is anyone getting flashes of the Heart of the Ocean from Titanic?

What do you guys think of my nails from yesterday and today? 

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment