Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sephora + Pantone Universe Parachute Purple

Who likes purple?

Who like dupes?!

Well I have both to share today!

I know exciting right?!


Sephora + Pantone Universe Parachute Purple
This is Sephora + Pantone Universe Parachute Purple, a purple creme based polish with bright blue flashy shimmer in it.  The formula on this one was on the dry and draggy side (nail polish addicts will get it) so it took some slow application and thicker coats to be even, but it got there in three coats.

Now, this polish I found at Sephora for about $5 but as far as I know it's a pretty close dupe for Rescue Beauty Lounge's Scrangie.  Unfortunately I don't have that one to compare for you all but from pictures I've seen online they look VERY similar.  So if that is one of your lemmings, you may wanna check out your Sephora.  I do know it was a color from last Fall so it might be hard to find now, but never hurts to look right?

What do you guys think?  Find any good inexpensive dupes lately?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment