Saturday, April 20, 2013

Priti NYC London Brocade

Today is another indie day!

I know you're all excited...or is that just me?

Either way, I'm always excited to bring you brands that aren't quite as well known but some great polishes!

Today, I have a polish from Priti NYC.

Priti NYC London Brocade
This is London Brocade, a deep merlot/wine red satin based polish with a sprinkle of holographic glitter through it.  It's a gorgeous color that is opaque in three coats.

This is the first polish I've tried from Priti NYC, though I have another to use eventually, and I look forward to it.  The formula on this polish was great, smooth application, great pigmentation, and odd comment, but I loved the brush, it was a bit more stiff and just wide enough for a nice even coat. 

I'll definitely be purchasing more from Priti NYC after trying this one and I can't wait to try the other one I bought when I got this one!

What do you guys think of this one?

Leave me comments and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment