Monday, October 1, 2012

Taking a bite out of Halloween...

So as promised, this October first brings the first of my month of Halloween manicures!!  I hope you enjoy all of these and maybe even go on to come up with your own spins on them!

This first one, I decided to go off of the phrase of "the Halloween bug bit me".

With my obsession with nail polish and my love of vampires, this seemed an obvious first manicure!

I hope you all like it!

China Glaze Adventure Red-y, OPI Skull & Glossbones Vampire Bites
This is the manicure in direct sunlight (and only fitting to be holding a Tru-Blood bottle HAHA).

To create this particular manicure, I used China Glaze Adventure Red-y from the On Safari Fall 2012 collection for the red nails.  The accent nail has a background of OPI Skull & Glossbones from the Pirates of the Caribbean Spring 2011 Collection.  The bite marks are made with wide end of some fancy toothpicks in my house, but you can use a dotting tool and any black polish (though I used Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme).  Then using a toothpick, I created the blood drop using Adventure Red-y again.

Here's a close up of the accent nail for you:

China Glaze Adventure Red-y, OPI Skull & Glossbones Vampire Bites

This manicure was really simple, and I think it turned out really well (in my humble opinion).

A great start to my month of Halloween manis I'd say!

Keep coming back to see more and as always is you have any questions or requests, feel free to ask!

See you guys again soon!


Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment