Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cat's Claws...the Cat's Meow

It's me again!

You know what that means, and today's Halloween manicure is a lot of fun.  I went more with cute than with spooky, but for the superstitious, this might be pushing it.

Myself, I'm not a superstitious person....but then again I'm not a cat person either.  I think they're cute to look at but I have a theory that their plotting their hostile take over of the planet...but I won't go into that, LOL.

Instead, I'll get back to the black cat manicure I've done for today!

For the main purple color I used three coats of Zoya Neeka, a nice dusty grape color with some pretty gold-green glass fleck.  Then for the cat I used Finger Paints Black Expressionism, painted over a corner of tape to make the pointed ears and then some touch up to make it look like a head.  The features of the face were done with acrylic paint.

Here's a close up of the kitty:


These are some cat's I can be fond of (and that won't make me sneeze of course).  I hope you like them and try the look yourself!  If you do, pass along some pictures!

As always go ahead and leave comments, questions, and requests!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment